Followers

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Using the iPad as been an interesting thing to try out. It has both helped and made a few things worse. I find that taking notes on the iPad conserves paper and is really helpful if u don't have really good handwriting. But if you are not used to the iPad keyboard typing notes can be slow. I also love the way it gives you instant access to the Internet, if i need a question answered and the teacher is busy I can just look it up and finish my assignment on time. I think the iPad has so far change my understanding in several of my classes. It is easy to access many usefull tools on the Internet like Whitecker's words for Latin to help with translations. However, there is a down side the iPad can only be so useful. Some sites that you need cannot be accessed beCause of the lack of a flash player. And Power point on google docs gives me a really hard time. The first thing is actually being able to make oit work. Then if you do get it to work in the middle of it you could all of a sudden you can have your slides mixed together. And so all though the iPad is useful, but it can not do all things.

No comments:

Post a Comment