Followers

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

A Bright Beginning.

Upon learning that our APUSH class would have the opportunity to use iPads, I was understandably excited. I had never come in contact with an iPad before, so I knew it would be an interesting experience. After the troubleshooting that comes along with such electronics, it was easy to see how these devices could benefit the classroom. No longer must I waste paper on notes or various homework assignments; I can study, read, and acquire much information straight from the iPad. In fact, I've been completing the majority of my APUSH work on the iPad. Though the most of my iPad usage still occurs within the confines of my APUSH class, I have found opportunities to use the device for various projects and discussions in my other classes. Whether it be creating a presentation, writing a paper or supplementing a literary discussion, the device has proved its worth in my eyes. Many have yet to fully embrace the iPads, but I believe everyone is beginning to recognize the vast possibilities of the device.

No comments:

Post a Comment